Mar 8, 2006

Illustration Friday - Insect

Drinkin-Bee


At first I wasn't going to do a piece for this week because I am concentrating on doing a few more pieces for my portfolio, putting the final touches on my postcard, and rounding out my mailing list. But, this little fella popped into my head, and I couldn't resist putting him down on paper. Enjoying a drink of that sweet golden nectar. mmmm....

Hopefully I can get my mailing list done, and get the postcards sent out asap. I'm going to be putting my work on some illustration sites so I can have my work viewed in other arenas. Thank you all for your positive comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the detail in this illustration!! Beautiful

georg said...

what a cute bee - does bees drink beer? ofcourse, I can hear it! lovely illo!

Queen Tut said...

He is great!