Mar 21, 2006

Illustration Friday - Feet

Feet_IF


Here's my interpretation of the word "feet". I went through several ideas before this one popped in my head (while I was on the phone at work).

Currently, I am working on a piece for my portfolio based on the "impending" burst of the housing market bubble (I hope not. My wife and I are going to start looking for our first house next month). After that, I am going to do some spot illustrations on anti-virus software, Firewall, etc. I'll post those on my blog, and feel free to comment on them.

Question. Does anyone know when it is a good time of the week to send out postcards? My cards are going to print this weekend, and I am wondering if there is a good time to send them, like a Monday or Tuesday, so the art directors can get a quick glance and not bogged down by so many at the same time. Thanks for the help and comments!

3 comments:

Neal said...

This is lovely

Queen Tut said...

Nice perspective!

Roz Foster said...

Prescious image. Great use of perspective. A wonderful character and expression. Beautiful work!