Dec 31, 2008

And so it begins...

Hello. Nothing special today. Just me babbling.

It's been nice relaxing the past couple of weeks. I have produced pieces, but it's nice to sit back and let ideas form. I made a promise to myself to put ALL ideas down, no matter how crazy or weird they are. They may not produce a finished piece, but at least they have life.

Thanks again for all of your support this year. It means the world to me to hear from you, and to know that even if I don't actually post a good piece, or a piece at all, you still visit.

I have a feeling deep in my heart that 2009 is going to be a great year, career-wise. I will continue to draw, study, learn, observe, etc., and let my ideas pour out. I will work my tail off to achieve my goals. There will be ups and downs, but knowing that I have a loving, supportive wife and fantastic families, those ups and downs will just be an inconvenience.

Thanks again, and see ya next year!

No comments: